60 Days Until Cyber Monday! Are Your Emails Ready?
By: June Bachman ~
10/1/2016 9:00:00 AM
There is less than two months until Cyber Monday … but there is still time to pull it together and improve your holiday revenues!
Are Your Emails Responsive Ready? More and more consumers are using mobile devices to read email and surf the web. Your emails, website and shopping cart MUST work well on these devices.
Here are a few suggestions to consider as you design your holiday emails:
- Simplify. It is better to send out more often, with one special offer, than it is to send fewer emails choke full of specials.
- Be sure to include links from your special offer to your site where the user can easily complete the purchase.
- Only use one column format. This reduces the need to scroll from left to right in order to read the email.
- Use a great image to entice your users to want to click through to your website or shopping cart.
- Shorter subject lines are more easily read on phones.
Always remember to test your email on your phone. Can you easily scroll through the content of the email using only one hand? Is it easy to make the transaction from the email on the phone? If not … time to return to the drawing board!