TUESDAY - November 17th, 2015 10:00 am to 11:30 am Microsoft Store at University Village - SEATTLE
Still trying to figure out how to make blogging work for business? Are you looking for the raw truth about how to blog, what to blog and why you should blog? Join Wendy and June of bWyse to learn all the nitty-gritty details of blogging. Bring your questions for a fun and entertaining, informative hour.
At the end of our edutainment workshop you will:
· Know how to get your blog started.
· Have a plan to create your publishing schedule.
· Be motivated and inspired to keep it going.
· Understand how to promote your blog.
· Know how to write engaging content.
· Be able to get more traffic to your blog.
BONUS – Blog topics to get you started!
You know you should be blogging - right? Learn how to get started & the next steps.
Great Blogging Strategies & How To's. This class will share the answers with you.