Microsoft Retail Store in Bellevue Celebrates National Entrepreneurship Week
By: June Bachman ~
2/12/2016 9:00:00 AM
Microsoft is celebrating National Entrepreneurship Week with special events at their Retail Store in Bellevue Square Mall! You don’t want to miss these great small business events!
Turn Your Ideas into a Reality—National Entrepreneurship Week Tuesday, February 23rd at 6:00PM
If this is the year you are ready to kick-start your business idea, this is the event for you! Join us for an event designed especially for budding entrepreneurs and early stage start-ups. You will enjoy: Chaitra Dutt from Ignite WA, our keynote speaker. A panel of successful entrepreneurs who will share their stories, best practices and take your questions. Learn the fundamentals of how to get your business idea up and off the ground. An opportunity to network with other local startups and entrepreneurs and win prizes Sign up today. Space is limited and you won’t want to miss out!
Register at: https://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/EventDetail.aspx?culture=en-US&EventID=1032725773
Microsoft Store for Business
Offered at three different times, during the week! Microsoft Store Bellevue Square
- Monday, February 22nd at 10 AM
- Wednesday, February 24th at 12 Noon
- Friday, February 26th at 2 PM
Please join us for a free, 1-hour workshop and networking event designed to introduce all of the free services and resources available to business customers at the Microsoft Store. You will enjoy:
- A store tour Introduction to your store sales manager and business contacts who can answer all business-related questions
- Answer Desk Services, including free PC tune-up and troubleshooting for all business customers
- Details on special offers on devices and products
- Networking with other businesses
Reserve your spot and register today. Visit www.microsoftstore.com/bellevue for details (scroll down to view all events) – and to register to attend!