Optimizing Your YouTube Videos
By: June Bachman ~
4/13/2016 9:00:00 AM
Every business should have videos on their website. Additionally, every small business should have their own YouTube channel where they store their collection of videos. Videos are one of the most effective content mediums used on the internet.
- Nearly ALL internet users believe watching videos about products is very helpful when making purchasing decisions.
- Nearly HALF of all internet users will take action after watching a video.
- Nearly 75% of all B2B small businesses claim a positive ROI from the videos on their website.
More than 100 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube EVERY MINUTE. How do you make sure that your videos not only stand out … but are found in the first place? Here are a few strategies to employ the next time you upload your video to YouTube:
- Write a title that contains your keyword phrases.
- Use these same keyword phrases in the tags you set for the video.
- Ensure your YouTube Channel profile is complete.
- Add your company name to your channel title, use your logo as your profile image.
- Include a short bio about your company.
- Include a call to action in the description of your video.
- You can also use the annotation feature to include a call to action as well.
- A call to action can be as simple as just asking viewers to share the video.
- Create a transcript of the video and include it with the video upload. Google indexes all transcript files.
Following these basic steps will help your video be found – and will help you reach a wider audience!
And, if you'd like to learn more ... join us for our free workshop!
Rank on Page One with Video on Your Website
TUESDAY - August 9th, 2016 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Microsoft Store at Bellevue Square Mall
116 Bellevue Square Bellevue, WA 98004 Phone: