Written By: June Bachman ~
7/13/2018 9:00:00 AM
Our latest blog series is all about knowing the best times to post on your social media sites for the most engagement and participation from your followers and fans. Maximizing your audience participation and engagement is not just about the content that you post, but getting the timing right as well.
Work to improve the traffic, engagement and followers to your social media sites, by posting at the optimum days and times.
Content Suggestions - Videos and photos - best type of content to post
Post towards the end of the week early afternoon.
- Thursdays and Fridays between 1 - 4 pm
- Saturdays and Sundays between noon and 1 pm
- Wednesday at 3pm
- Thursday to be the most recommended day to post
- 1 p.m. on Thursday to be the most active time
- OK to daily between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- Early mornings and late nights are the worst posting times
- Thursday through Sunday are the strongest days to post
Content Suggestions - Use hashtags and emojis
Post after work, during the week.
- Monday - Friday
- 2 - 3 am
- 5 - 6 pm
- Monday through Friday are the strongest days to post
- Mondays drive the most engagement out of the week
- 3 pm each day is worst time to post
- Safe to post nearly any time (excluding 3 pm) on Monday through Thursday
- Most recommended posting times include 2 am, 8 am. and 5 pm
- BEST OVERALL TIME to post is between 8 am and 9 am
- Post a video at 9 pm for more engagement