Written By: June Bachman ~
7/27/2018 9:00:00 AM
Our latest blog series is all about knowing the best times to post on your social media sites for the most engagement and participation from your followers and fans. Maximizing your audience participation and engagement is not just about the content that you post, but getting the timing right as well.
Work to improve the traffic, engagement and followers to your social media sites, by posting at the optimum days and times.
Content Suggestions - Always write great descriptions for your pins.
Weekends, mid-afternoon around 2pm and mid-evening around 9pm are most ideal for posting.
- Saturday - later at night
- 8 - 11pm
- Fridays at 3pm
- Saturday is the highest recommended day to post
- Friday through Sunday are the strongest days to post
- Late nights until 3 a.m. (excluding midnight to 1 a.m.) are safe times to post
- 2 p.m. and 9 p.m. on Saturday are the best posting times
- Worst posting times include Sunday through Friday 4 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Google My Biz
Content Suggestions - 30% of users use Google My Biz from their phone – post links back to your website.
- Mid-week – posting on Wednesday early afternoons will generate the most user engagement
- 11 am - 1 pm
- Monday through Friday are ok days to post
- Wednesday is typically the most engaging day of the week
- Noon on Wednesday is the most optimal time to post
- Safe to post nearly any time during the afternoon on weekdays