Best Days and Times to Post on Social Media - Part 3: Pinterest & Google+
By: June Bachman ~
8/4/2017 9:00:00 AM
Our latest blog series is all about knowing the best times to post on your social media sites for the most engagement and participation from your followers and fans. Maximizing your audience participation and engagement is not just about the content that you post, but getting the timing right as well.
Work to improve the traffic, engagement and followers to your social media sites, by posting at the optimum days and times.
Content Suggestions - Always write great descriptions for your pins.
Weekends, mid-afternoon around 2pm and mid-evening around 9pm are most ideal for posting.
- Friday and Saturday
- 9 - 10pm
- 2 - 3pm
- Saturday is the highest recommended day to post
- Friday through Sunday are the strongest days to post
- Late nights until 3 a.m. (excluding midnight to 1 a.m.) are safe times to post
- 2 p.m. and 9 p.m. on Saturday are the best posting times
- Worst posting times include Sunday through Friday 4 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Content Suggestions - 30% of users use G+ from their phone – post links back to your website.
- Mid-week – posting on Wednesday mornings will generate the most user engagement
- 9 - 10 am
- Monday through Friday are the best days to post
- Wednesday is typically the most engaging day of the week
- 9 a.m. on Wednesday is the most optimal time to post
- Mornings, early evenings and late nights are the least effective time to post
- Safe to post nearly any time during the afternoon on weekdays