Entrepreneurship Week at Microsoft Retail Store!
By: June Bachman ~
2/15/2017 9:00:00 AM
Discover a new way to ignite your ideas!
Join us at Microsoft Store from February 20 – 26 for Entrepreneurship Week Events.
Take your business to the next level with insightful discussion plus a chance to network and win prizes.
Join the Microsoft Store at Bellevue Square on Thursday, February 23rd from 11AM to 1PM for a free lunch and learn entitled, “Ignite your Ideas.”
You will enjoy:
- Scott Duffy, our keynote speaker
- A panel of successful entrepreneurs who will share their stories, best practices and take your questions
- Brett Alston, Managing Partner at Red Cloud Consulting
- Julian Schrenzel, Chief Spontaneity Officer at Improv Live
- Michele Broudon Keeffe, CEO at Buzz Bee
- Yair Alan Griver, CEO of Strenga
- Learn the fundamentals of how to get your business idea up and off the ground
- An opportunity to network with other local startups and entrepreneurs and win prizes
Register now: https://aka.ms/entrepreneurbusinessmixer
You’ll also receive a coupon for 10% off select Surface and Windows 10 Pro devices just for attending.*