Facebook - Newsfeed Updates ... AGAIN!
By: June Bachman ~
7/9/2015 9:10:00 AM
Facebook has, yet again, is going to updated your NewsFeed … but this time, they will give you more control over what you want to be displayed in your NewsFeed. Mobile Facebook users most likely have already received the updates … and PC Facebook users will be receiving these updates in the coming weeks.
The new Facebook NewsFeed updates include:
- The ability to choose which friend and which pages you want to see at the top of your NewsFeed.
- Functionality to help you discover new pages to follow.
- Easy ability to unfollow or reconnect with both friends and pages.
These updates can be found in the NewsFeed preferences.
As a small business, you may wish to request that your followers select your business Facebook page to be marked “see first” – so they won’t miss your important posts. Suggestions include:
- Update your cover photo
- Ask in your next email blast
- Request in a post … and then boost that post
This is another great way to try to increase your brand exposure to your followers via your Facebook efforts!